Tuesday morning - ready to start the short week!
On our way to swim Tuesday night we saw the brightest rainbow.
Wednesday
I met a friend for coffee Wednesday morning and saw these Venus Fly Trap plants at Market St. I didn't buy one then but took a picture to remember to get one soon for Madi.
Thursday
Friday was picture day!
She showed us her smile she was going to give for pictures. I bet they're cute!
Friday afternoons/evenings have become our favorite time of the week.
Matt has supper going on the grill, Madi is playing or reading in her hammock.
And I'm enjoying the whole scene from my spot on the patio.
Saturday morning we visited the 9-11 memorial for Madi's social studies' class.
It's a beautiful reminder of what was lost that day.
Saturday afternoon we headed to a new cupcake place in town called The Ruffled Cup to celebrate Maisen's 9th birthday.
They had adorable personalized aprons to wear as they learned how to decorate cupcakes.
They made one to eat and one to take home then played games.
The birthday girl and her big sister Maygen!
Saturday evening our nightly bike ride turned into an adventure as we crossed 98th street and rode through the golf course.
Not a bad view at all!
That night while Matt was watching the Tech game get started . . .
I enjoyed watching Full House with my girl in the hot tub!




















No comments:
Post a Comment