Each day this week is a dress up day to celebrate the upcoming Homecoming game on Friday.
Monday was Neon Day!
Tuesday was crazy hair and crazy dress day! She has colored hair too!
On Tuesday, we celebrated our co-worker Donna's 50th birthday by having lunch at the Tech Club.
It was a great time celebrating!
Wednesday was Super Hero Day!
Styling on the way to church Wednesday night!
Thursday was Inside Out Day!
She picked a skirt that Grandma Heider made because she loved how it looked inside out!
Friday was Red & Black Day!
Madi's science teacher Mrs. Jones sent us these pictures of the kids making root beer floats since they just finished learning about solids, liquids and gases.
I had to be sneaky to get the root beer into school without Madi knowing that morning. :)
I had a Friday afternoon meeting so Matt picked Madi up from school and off they went on a bike ride.
Which landed them at Cup of Yo for an after school treat!
As soon as I got home she had to show me her "trick!"
It was such a great week but I'm definitely looking forward to our weekend!














No comments:
Post a Comment