When I headed to the airport on Sunday afternoon, these two headed to our new golf course!
Bright and early Monday morning Madi was on the hunt for clues!
It worked out perfectly that I left clues for Madi to solve and find a little treasure each day that I was gone.
Monday
We continued our "tradition" of having breakfast together while I'm away. Thankful for Facetime so I could start my day with these two "next" to me.
Also, I'm quite entertained each morning as Madi takes me along as she brushes her teeth, gets dressed, practices the piano, etc.
Tuesday she asked her daddy for pigtails.
Wednesday
More breakfast Facetime pictures!
Thursday
We are so busy on inspections that I forget to take pictures. New Orleans is a neat, beautiful city.
Thursday after tumbling, Madi and her Daddy had a golfing date.
I see many afternoons like this in our future.
One of my colleagues was doing her first inspection after having her daughter. We shared pictures and her daughter is blonde, curly headed and 18 months old. It made me go find this jewel of a picture of our curly blonde-headed 18 month old! What a sweet sweet memory!
The Friday-Smile I get to see Mom tonight!
I snapped quick pictures of the cemeteries and mausoleums on my way to Southern University of New Orleans' campus the last morning.
We had a little bit of a delay coming home but I was very thankful to see my two favorites Friday night after a long week away!
















No comments:
Post a Comment