Monday
We sent a pic of us meeting Monday morning to Doug since we were missing him!
GV loves to be held by Madi each morning!
Tuesday was 90 degrees so out came the shorts!
Tuesday after school, the sewing bug bit Madi and she worked on a making a skirt.
She had my phone on the way to swim Tuesday evening and these are the pictures I found . . .
I'm taller than Daddy!
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday morning I tricked Madi with blue jello instead of blue Powerade!
Matt goes to bible study every Friday morning at 6am so he goes and get's McDonald's for Madi for breakfast.
I didn't even have to draw her attention to the drink.
She just said "Oh, blue Powerade! Why can't I drink it?"
Friday we broke back out the sweaters and boots for the cold weather!
After school, Madison wanted one more hug from Mrs. Skoog.
I'm so glad she has such a good and loving teacher!


















No comments:
Post a Comment