Madi and Maisen went to Art & Company Saturday afternoon.
They both painted cute Valentine Frog pictures.
Heart shaped biscuits is how Madison wants to celebrate Valentine's Day!
Breakfast in Mom & Dad's bed while watching Full House is pretty good too!
We found cute cat earrings that look like the cat goes right through your ear. So we had to order them for Valentine's Day!
Our church asked us a few weeks back to record the upcoming announcements for Valentine's Day morning.
I was very nervous, but it went well.
I only think we had to do five takes.
And the look of surprise on Madi's face when she saw us up there was worth it!
It was a special way to remember Valentine's Day!
Madi came down with a good case of the Hearts at church!
She wanted to take a "sick" picture too.
Every year on Valentine's Day or the closest weekend the Sunday school classes go around to all the adult Sunday school classes and give out hugs and heart stickers. It's so sweet seeing all the adults with tons and tons of heart stickers all over them!
Wow! Six years ago . . .
Silly, I know. But I love leaving Madi small (really small) little gifts when I'm going to be gone for so long.
She opens one each morning while facetiming me as we all have breakfast "together"!














No comments:
Post a Comment