Sunday, February 21, 2016

A LONG Week Away!

 This little girl had some big tears when dropping me off at the airport so her sweet Daddy made sure to stop for Meatballs and Rice ingredients on the way home! 
They sent me this picture Sunday evening so I think she was much better by then!
 Monday
 Our hotel in Boca Raton was beautiful.  This was the view out my balcony.
 There was a restaurant called Farmer's Table where all the umbrellas are that we ate at one night.  The food was amazing and only steps from my room. 
 Got a sweet update from home!
 Tuesday
 Facetiming at the breakfast table.  I'd eat while they ate and we all visited like it was a normal morning. 
 Wednesday
 She found it easier to lay the phone on the coffee table and talk to me this way . . .
 One of her presents was a pictionary game on the go. 
 So we played a few rounds virtually before heading out that morning.
 Thursday
 I snapped a picture of Florida Atlantic University so Madi could see where I was spending my days on inspection.
 There was a restaurant called Madison's right across from our hotel that we wanted to try.  Unfortunately, they never had reservations for the times we could make it.  Maybe next year!
 On Friday, Madi had Champion's Club at school where they sang karaoke.
A sweet friend sent me this picture of Madi and her microphone!

No comments: