We were going a little stir crazy staying inside because of the cold, icy weather.
So we decided to go see The Good Dinosaur at the Alamo Draft House Theater.
Madi's hair choice is a top bun these days. I don't mind. They're easy!
We ordered our drinks and popcorn so we were all set!
Not that great of a movie but it was nice to get out a bit.
After the movie we walked around At Home and a few other stores looking at Christmas decorations.
We had lunch at McAlister's so I took a picture of the carriage ride schedule so we could be sure to go one evening.
Then we played some more Mexican Train with Madi.
Our first annual Looking at Christmas Lights Night!
Complete with hot chocolate and popcorn!
Grandma came to church with us.
We did a little dress shopping for her upcoming piano recital. We didn't choose this one but I thought she looked so grown up.
Great friends remember when you say "I'd love that necklace" and surprise you with it later on. :)
It was a nice ending to a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.












No comments:
Post a Comment