Saturday, December 19, 2015

Pirate Pride & Christmas Party!

 Day 14:  Fred dressed as Darth Vader to remind Madi that we need to set Darth and Yoda back outside.  We took them inside because of the wind!
 Monday
 Day 15:  Fred said he wanted to watch the movie Elf!
 We took his advice and saved it for Friday night family movie night!
 Tuesday

 Day 16:  Fred wanted to play a little elf twister!
 Wednesday
 I love going to our dentist.  This is why . . .
 Then after school I brought Madi to her dentist appointment.  Their office is so beautiful.  The chairs even massage you!
 Day 17:  Fred was excited for Madi since it was Pirate Pride day where they get to go to a celebration for being good!
 Thursday

 I helped set up for Pirate Pride but then had to leave for brunch with an instructor that is moving away.  Her husband was on Tech's staff but got the head coach job at Bowling Green. 
 A good friend sent me these pictures of Madi obviously enjoying her cookie!
 I'm sorry I missed this part!
 Grandma Mayberry bought these adorable sweater cookies for the kids to decorate next week as ugly Christmas sweaters!  Should be fun!
 Right after tumbling we raced to see Tucker's Christmas program.
 We were in the second row so we could see Tucker perfectly!  He sang so well and the program was adorable.  Then we all enjoyed Cracker Barrel for dinner. 
 Day 18:  Fred brought Madi a bunch of hilarious elf jokes! 
 All ready for the last day of the fall semester!
 Dancing in her classroom before the Christmas party!

 I sure enjoyed helping at her party! 
 Grandma Mayberry had fun too! 
 They played "bobbing for candy canes," made a craft, handed out gifts and ate yummy cookies, fruit and muffins. 
 Madi went home early with Grandma Mayberry so I could run to an important meeting. 
Then we met up for lunch and some last minute Christmas shopping! 

No comments: