Our Sunday School class was asked to attend the college campus worship service to help bridge the gap between the families and college students at our church. The best part for the kids? Donuts before church starts!
This week was homecoming week for Lubbock-Cooper so each day had a fun theme.
Monday was superhero day!
Meet WonderWoman!
It was also the day to turn in decorated pumpkins.
Good luck Franken-pumpkin!
All the creative pumpkins . . .
Franken-pumpkin made Facebook!
Tuesday was crazy hat day.
This girl doesn't like hats!
This girl doesn't like hats!
Tuesday morning I flew out toward Seattle for an education convening.
This service puppy sat in front of me. I had to take a picture since Madi has been reading about service dogs for the blind.
Seattle is incredibly green!
Wednesday was Neon Day!
This view . . . we spent the morning at a local Seattle elementary school.
Love getting these pictures when I'm away!
The clouds finally lifted so we could see Mt. Rainier while walking through the University of Washington campus.
I told Matt that I think I could live in Seattle someday. :)
The Dean emailed us making sure we made it to the convening safely.
We sent this picture as proof!
Thursday was college day!
It was also the day I headed back home!
I was so happy to be home for the last day of Madi being a 7 year old!
Friday was Pirate Pride day!
It just doesn't seem possible that we will be celebrating 8 years with this girl tomorrow!



















No comments:
Post a Comment