Sidney came over Saturday morning and afternoon to play.
We kept Maci and Tucker that afternoon and evening while Aunt Shelle, Uncle Cody and Tripp went to the Tech game.
Googly Eyes is always a hit!
Chicke loves getting combed each weekend!
After Sidney went home we grilled out for dinner then I took the kids on a long walk while Matt finished watching the game.
Sunday afternoon we went to Shelle and Cody's house to celebrate Morgan's Sweet 16 birthday! Hard to believe she's driving now!
It was fun seeing everyone and celebrating Morgan!
Monday morning this was my view as I headed to Snyder for the day!
Monday
She said everyone loved how soft her leggings were. We aim to please!
Hard to see but I caught her falling off the high dive!
Tuesday
Wednesday
Another memory picture from Facebook from 5 years ago. I remember making this dough and it keeping them busy for at least an hour. They were both so little! Loved, loved, loved my time at home with them!
Thursday
Friday - We wore our new Cooper Pirate Spirit shirts that finally came in!
I went to the grocery store before picking Madi up from school so I had to get her the cute pumpkin cookie from the bakery as a treat!
Her teacher, Mrs. Skoog, said Madi told her the sweetest compliment today and it made her feel so blessed to have her in class. Thankful for a kind girl!
















No comments:
Post a Comment