Friday, September 11, 2015

Short Week!

 All ready for a short week at school Tuesday morning!
 I loved seeing Madi's super hero posted out in the hallway when I picked her up on Tuesday.
It says "I'm a super hero when . . . I am honest kind good listener and I am grateful nice helpful.
I can't really think of better super hero qualities that I want our daughter to possess than those!
 Wednesday -wishing for cooler weather!
 This photo took me right back to rocking her to sleep each and every day.  I'm so thankful we had those five years together.
 Thursday

 After tumbling we went to On the Border for Maisen's birthday dinner.
 Chips are the best entertainment.
 Silly pic!  
Looking forward to Maisen's PJ & Pancake party this Saturday morning.
 Friday was Grandma Heider's birthday so we had to send her a special birthday message!
 All ready for the yearbook picture day on Friday!
 I'm finishing up some homework Friday afternoon before Matt gets home and this is what I see . . .
I'm so glad she has a little personality!

No comments: