While I was dress shopping Sunday afternoon, Madi decided to make a few Christmas decorations. Because it's only a few months away, you know!
Monday
Monday night at swim diving off the block . . .
After swim we met Matt for dinner then went to watch Tripp's football game.
They played Matt's old team OL so it was fun to watch.
I caught Madi mid-blink but these two had so much fun watching Tripp play!
Tuesday
Grandma and the cousins came to watch Madi at swim. Then we ate dinner at Chili's!
Future Red Raider? She asked for this picture and did her "guns up!" on her own!
We did survive Wednesday but no pictures for proof! The morning got away from us!
Thursday
Friday
I brought lunch for Madi and Maisen sat with us.
Raising Canes gave a memory game in the kid meal so these two got in two rounds before time to head to recess!
Friday after school I took Madi, Maisen and Allison to Stripes for a "let's start the weekend!" treat!
I'm traveling again next week so we plan to spend a lot of time together this weekend relaxing!












No comments:
Post a Comment