Monday was a little windy!
After dance, we took Grandma Mayberry to Ruby Tequila's for a belated Mother's Day celebration.
Grandma stayed with us because I had to fly out at 6:30am Tuesday Morning so she helped get Madison to and from school.
Matt sent me this picture when I landed in Dallas.
We get random "gifts" from Grandma from time to time. This time we received dental spray because our dogs' breath is awful she said.
Wednesday
I forgot we had purchased a year book a few months back so it was quite a surprise to receive it in Madi's folder. She's right in the middle of the heart on the cover.
And here she is with her entire class and teacher Mrs. Olivarez.
Thursday
Friday
Friday evening we went and cheered on the Challenger team from our church and then went to watch Maisen's last softball game of the season!
Madi watching Maisen up to bat! Mrs. Olivarez came to watch too so Madi loved getting to see her teacher as well.
Maisen did a great job!
We all went to dinner and ran into at least 4 more friends from their school and stayed until 9pm.
It reminded me of the fun summer nights as a kid that I never wanted to end.
We were able to sit outside because of the beautiful weather so the kids played for hours while we talked and talked.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment