Monday Morning
After dance, we headed to see Miss Katie for a much needed haircut for the both of us.
Madison loves playing games on our computer that she also plays at school. It's a nice way to see what things they work on during computers.
Tuesday
Tuesday evening was our Mentor Teacher Celebration where we showed our Kliff Kingsbury video and had a short program and dinner. The Masked Rider came too so we could all take "selfies!"
Wednesday
Dressed in her school shirt all ready for the field trip to Jump N Jungle, pizza and the Legacy Play Village.
I dropped her off then answered emails in my car for about 30 minutes while the Kinder classes loaded up on the bus. Then I followed them to Jump N Jungle.
I sent a picture of Adyson to her mom since she couldn't be there with us!
Madi kept stopping and resting while playing so we decided to cut the field trip short and head home. She just wasn't acting like herself.
She took a nap while I worked from home. We ended up staying home Thursday too for some much needed rest!
Thursday was also Matt's first day at his new job as a Senior Accountant at Tech in Drane Hall.
I meant to get a picture of him on his first day but he at least sent me one of his office. :)
Friday - ready to head back to school!
I ended up taking Madi to see Dr. Rogers on Friday afternoon because she said her throat was scratchy even though she had no other symptoms. I'm glad I did because she has strep. :(
So we spent Friday afternoon and evening cuddling!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment