Madison has been looking forward to Madison P.'s birthday party for a while now.
It was at Jump N Jungle just like her last party. I'm glad it's so close to our house!
Sunday night we went to Rosa's for dinner. Madi and I couldn't believe how the window made a perfect mirror.
Matt snapped this picture early Monday morning and sent it to me. I guess the dogs kept coming into her room. So Madi build a barrier.
Monday
On the way to school, Madi said "these buttons are perfect Mommy!" I took a picture and sent it to Grandma Heider since she picked out and sewed the new buttons on this past weekend. Thanks Grandma!
Tuesday
Tuesday evening Aunt Shelle brought over the cousins so I could help Tripp with some of his math corrections. Of course, all of them wanted to ride the new dune buggy!
Rosa's again for dinner!
Wednesday
Madi as she's about to start her laps.
Jumping off the middle board at the end of practice.
Thursday
Friday was a snow day for Cooper so Matt took the day off a while back. I decided to surprise them both and stay home too.
First up was Cracker Barrel for breakfast and then Main Event for some Heider Family Bowling!
Step 1: Get the shoes on!
Done!
Step 2: Time to bowl!
Step 3: The smile after you make a STRIKE!
Family shot!
Then Matt and Madi went to pick up Tuck and Maci so they could spend the afternoon at our house.
Lunch outside on the patio while watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
They played and played all afternoon.
We took them all to Aunt Shelle's house this evening and then went to Abuelo's for date night!










.jpg)












No comments:
Post a Comment