Thursday, February 6, 2014

Catching Up!

 Family movie night watching the Croods and eating Chicken Express for dinner on an air mattress in front of the fire!
 Sunday School - Walk through the Bible
 Feeding the pups left over bacon.  Sometimes I think she's "full" just so she can feed them.
 Monday
 Tuesday
 Tuesday night we had a Kindergarten meeting to talk about Reading Records, etc. 
On the way out I saw their 100 Day Projects displayed.
 Madi thought it was hilarious that her Daddy didn't want to look at the spider pictures in her book.  She told us it was a non-fiction book because it was real facts about spiders.
 Wednesday
 Thursday
 Friday was the 100th day of school so they dressed up like they were 100.
 This picture doesn't say "100" to me at all.  More like 16.
 Tripp brought home 3 ferrets from his school for the weekend.
 Madi bugged and bugged me to go see them.
 She was a little unsure at first then ended up liking Freckles, Farley and Trouble.
 After meeting the ferrets we had lunch at Chickfila with the cousins then headed to the park.  It was a little cold but nice to get out and run around.
 Then the running and chasing continued between Madi and Daddy at home that evening.  :)
 Sunday we woke up to this!
 So our afternoon looked like this . . .
 and this . . .
 And some nail painting
 and toe painting before heading to the Foley's house for a Superbowl party.
 Monday morning face
 Ready for school
 Monday at dance was observation day for the parents.

Tuesday
 Wednesday
Matt took Madi to Addison's house for me since we both had early morning meetings.

 We have all had a good laugh with her "If I were one hundred years old" paper.
 "If I were 100 I would be 100 and I would be fat and I would be big and I would be old." 

She always balances her kick board on her head before swim practice.
Silly
 She loves the cookies at Market St.
 Thursday Morning
All warm and cozy ready to brave the snow.
 Sent Matt a picture when he asked how my morning at work was going.
Getting a new desktop is nice but means a lot of set up work as well.  :)
 After school today Madison wanted to play in the snow.
 There wasn't much left.
 And it was powdery.
But she had a great time!
Now I'm all caught up.
Until tomorrow.  :)

No comments: