Saturday, November 23, 2013

U Can Share Food Drive

 This was the U Can Share Food Drive at Madi's school.
Monday was "Wear a Hat Day" if you bring a canned food item.
 Madi took many "selfie" pictures on the way home from swimming Monday night.  Probably to help keep warm!
 Tuesday was "Sock Day!"
They could take off their shoes and wear socks all day.
 Wednesday was "Crazy Hair Day!"
Madi at first said she wanted pony tails all over her head.
Then that morning she said only two pig tails with crazy mismatched bows.
We're not very crazy in this house! 
 Donut Day for breakfast!
 Thursday was "Pajama Day!"
 I posted this picture on Instagram.
 I was the only one in the office on Thursday and saw this coat rack in our office.  It's an inside joke but I had to text Dr. Button and Stephanie to see if I was in possession of stolen property because Dr. B has had her eyes on one for a while.  :)
 Friday was "Backwards Day!"
 Madi said she wouldn't wear her shoes backwards though.
Good thing, because I'm not sure how we would have managed that.
It was a fun week and we helped gather cans for a good cause.

No comments: