Monday
I can always tell when Matt took the morning picture because of the angle since he's so much taller than me. :)
Tuesday
Wednesday
After I picked Madison up from school on Wednesday I took her to Matt's school since we had a Town Hall meeting back on campus for the students. I wasn't planning on being late but the meeting lasted until after 8pm and then we all had to debrief over drinks at Cafe J. :)
While I was gone Matt sent me this picture with the caption "What Momma doesn't know won't hurt her" since I don't let the puppies on the couches anymore.
Thursday
Madi had an assignment for us to disguise a turkey together so he wouldn't be eaten for Thanksgiving. I asked her what she wanted to disguise him as and she said a Christmas tree.
We went and picked out a fire log set up last Friday and they came to install it on Thursday. Matt sent me our first fire pic while I was taking Madi to piano lessons. We love it and can't wait for colder weather!
This cartoon is so true but it made me laugh out loud because Tripp always seems to come away full of sweets and with money after visiting my parents!
Friday
Appropriate cookie for the day!
Thankfully, Matt was able to attend Madison's school Thanksgiving lunch because I had a PDF retreat with my two fellow PDFs today. We hid out at Dr. Johnson's house and had soup in bread bowls while we tried to rewrite a course syllabus. We laughed because we have to leave the office to get any work done. :)
My two turkeys . . .
Madison went home with Maisen after school today so Matt and I went on a date to Orlando's.
Shay (Maisen's mom) sent me this picture of the girls playing dress up. Maisen's older sister Maygen did their make up.
After dinner, we picked Madi up from their house and invited the girls out for some ice cream.
Six Year Old Selfies
Matt and Madi are SO excited to get Christmas decorations out this weekend. I'm outnumbered!
I just feel weird putting my turkeys away before Thanksgiving day.


No comments:
Post a Comment