Last weekend, Matt wanted to make chocolate chip cookies from scratch like a lady from work made for everyone. He said they were so good!
Luckily, he always has a willing helper by his side.
Lazy Sunday afternoon . . .
Madi taking pictures . . .
We spent most of the afternoon like this . . . :)
Monday morning . . .
My friend Stephanie at work brought these crackers with humus for all of us.
I was pleasantly surprised by how good they tasted.
I took a picture so I would remember to add them to our grocery list.
Tuesday
Matt took Madison to school Wednesday morning so I could meet a Site Coordinator at an elementary school bright and early.
These are the two pictures he sent me . . .
Then I got a serious one!
Wednesday after swimming we surprised Madi with going to Spoonfuls since the aquatic center is nearby.
Thursday
October 3rd was Read for the Record, a Jumpstart reading program.
All Jumpstart kids across the nation read the children's book Otis on the same day.
It's a cute story about a red tractor Otis and his friend a baby calf.
I was lucky enough to bring a book home for Madison to keep.
Stephanie and I helped Dr. Button with the event which was huge!
On Friday morning, Madison wore the Read for the Record shirt that Dr. Button gave her to school AS A DRESS! It was a little big but nothing that leggings can't fix!
I was on a plane Friday morning at 6:55am heading to Austin for a conference.
It was my first time to travel for my new job.
Luckily, Grandma Mayberry spent the night to help out.
Daddy took this cutie to school then brought her a special lunch as well.
I believe Grandma Mayberry was told to go to Cup of Yo after she picked Madison up from school. :)
Sounds like she had a pretty good day!
After MUCH debate, Madison finally decided to be a pumpkin princess for Halloween.
I bet she changed her mind at least 20 times about which costume she wanted. :)
At first she wanted to be this Rainbow below from Chasing Fireflies. The girl even looks like her!

I secretly wanted her to choose the Rainbow, but I know she will be an adorable Pumpkin Princess!





No comments:
Post a Comment