Sunday, October 20, 2013

Birthday! Festival! Octoberfest!

 Monday morning was cloudy and rainy!  My favorite weather.
 Tuesday
 I had a meeting Tuesday afternoon so Madison went home with Hudson.  His mom, Miss Amy, sent me this adorable picture of them playing play-doh.
 Wednesday
I told Madison that today was the last day she would ever be 5 years old!
 Good Morning our sweet six year old!
 She woke up to six balloons in her bedroom.  Of course, we moved them to the dining room for breakfast.  :)
Thursday was Cooper Pirate day at school so we wore a school shirt!
Matt and I joined her for lunch and brought Chick-fila. 
 Friday
 Friday evening was the Fall Festival at church. 
We met Maisen and her mom there.
 Aunt Shelle came along too.  They had a neat guy making balloon animals, balloon swords, etc.
 Tinkerbell and her dog!
 Pumpkin Princess
 Every room had a fun game in it. 
Darts!
 A cake walk!
 They had 6 bounce houses and a photo booth in the main room too.
We had such a good time with family and friends! 

Saturday evening we were invited to an Octoberfest celebration at Dr. Johnson's house.
Madison, Margaret and Ling with Dr. Button
 Miss Elizabeth is Dr. Button's grad assistant and she's wonderful with kids!
 They served German foods, German beer and even German dessert (none of which I can pronounce or spell!).
It was such a fun evening!

No comments: