Guess who wasn't in a very good mood last weekend when they came to visit us?
I'll give you a few guesses, but I don't think you'll need more than one! :)
It's a bummer since Tripp and Madi look so cute in these pics!
Monday
We met the cousins at CFA Monday after school so we could keep this munchkin while Tucker went to the dentist.
Tuesday
Wednesday
Back to cold weather! Woke up to snow!
But Madison was so excited that it was cold enough to wear her legwarmers that Grandma Heider got her one more time!
Thursday
Wearing Daddy's house shoes and holding Noodle.
A typical site at our house.
Madi made me a butterfly and had her Daddy send me a picture of it while I was taking a bath. Ahhh Technology!
Then I got a visitor while I was trying to relax in the tub. She kept getting closer and closer until she was practically IN the tub with me. :)
Friday
We are ready for the weekend in our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment