Monday it was nice and warm.
And then Tuesday it was back to cold and windy. Wish my hair looked that good blowing in the wind! :)
Wednesday
At dance, they handed out Madi's costume for her recital coming up.
Their song is about the Mad Hatter's Tea Party, I believe, so the costume is perfect.
They'll wear black tights and black ballet shoes.
Thursday
I saw this on Facebook and had to send it to Matt.
He's always saying how Texans think they are the center of the world. Guess this proves it!
Friday was Cap & Gown pictures for Kinder graduation so Madison had to wear a white colored shirt (something we didn't have!). I went shopping and found a cute Nike golf shirt that she can also wear to golf with her Daddy. At first she said "That's a boy shirt!" But once I explained that it was a girl golf shirt she could wear on the golf course with Daddy she was all better!
Friday night we ran a few errands and had dinner at Carino's.
Madi loves to wear our sunglasses so we took a couple of pictures before we left.
We went through the car wash on the way home from dinner. Madison's new thing is to ride up front with us.
After bath time we practiced some math facts.
That might not be common in most houses but with two math teacher parents it's the norm around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment