Since Madi and I aren't big football fans we did a little heart painting I saw on Pinterest during the Super Bowl.
You just push in part of an empty toilet paper roll until it makes a heart shape then dip in paint.
I lost count on how many paintings we made after about 20. :)
Monday picture inside since our neighbor's yard is still being worked on.
No picture Tuesday because I went out to a school early and Daddy took Madi to school.
Wednesday - out back :)
Thursday
Such cute smiles so I had to put two pictures on here.
This morning we were out and about before the workers arrived.
Just a picture to remember Sue and Noodle out front as we left for school this morning. We were shocked so I put them inside real quick and went looking for Chicke. Luckily, she was out back still. Good dog! It took me walking the perimeter of our yard THREE times to find the opening. I guess the workers next door broke the bottom part of a picket that allowed our dogs to walk right through. I put a white bucket it front of it until Matt brings home a picket this afternoon to fix it.
I would've thought scared-y cat Sue would have stayed in the backyard not Chicke. :) We're just glad that they're all safe!
No comments:
Post a Comment