Friday, February 1, 2013

All better!


 We kept Madison home from school on Monday just to be safe.  She felt much better but we didn't want to take a chance.  She always has dry skin in the winter but especially with her rash so it's a constant request to "scratch her back!"
 Monday evening we watched Morgan play basketball against Matt's school.  
Maci thought she was hot stuff!
 These two had fun going up and down the stairs and eating candy!
 Tuesday - Back to school!
 Wednesday was a busy day for us so Madi spent the evening with her cousins.  She didn't like missing Cubbies though!
 Thursday was Red & Black day at school because the Tech soccer players came to visit!  She said they did cool tricks unlike the Tech football players and cheerleaders that visited a while back.  :)
 Our neighbor is having her yard landscaped so Madi wants to take her daily picture away from all the chaos.  It's going to look amazing based on the bobcat and tools sitting out front!
When Madi saw the shirt I set out for her she said "Why am I wearing a Valentine's shirt?  Is it Valentine's today?"  Before I could answer she read the shirt "love to shhh...."  She couldn't finish the word shop but did great otherwise! 
I guess it is time to get out her Valentine shirts!

No comments: