Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Owen!

 One bad thing about putting up Christmas decorations early is that Madison started our calendar countdown from mid-November.  I knew once December 1st hit she would be upset to have to start the countdown over so I made a little Santa's beard countdown to help. 
Each morning she cuts of a section of his beard until Christmas Eve.
Before she even finds us in the morning I can hear the drawer and scissors going! 
Day 7:  Fred thought we needed a picture of him around the house to go with Madison's many, many pictures! 
 Saturday we headed to Roswell to celebrate sweet Owen's 5th birthday!
 There was lots and lots of bowling!
 Being only six weeks apart in age makes these two good buddies!

 We always have to stop and get some yummy beef jerky when we're in Roswell.
This piece kept Madi busy for a while!  And quiet!
 Day 8: Fred left a message from Santa on the Scrabble board.
We are still reminded each night "don't forget to hide Fred!"  :) 

No comments: