Monday, October 1, 2012

A Day in the Life . . .

 I like to blog about one day every few months so when I look back years from now I can see what our days looked like.

I chose Wednesday, September 26th, 2012.
Here's Madi before school taking what has become our daily morning picture.
 I went home for about 40 minutes then headed to Taco Villa for a drink for me and Shelle to have during bible study back at our church.  So far the study has been very interesting.  
 After bible study, we get Madi from school then have a picnic lunch with Bianca and Shelle's kids out on the playground. 
 Poor Matthew did not like the feeling of the fake grass on his legs! 
 Then we went to dance after playing on the playground for an hour or so.
 After a little rest time, we went back to church (for the 3rd time of the day) for Wednesday Evening Meal and the first night of Cubbies.  Here Madi is getting a sticker at the closing ceremony of Cubbies. 
 Wednesdays are our busiest days by far!  Thank goodness not everyday is like that!

Here's the rest of that week . . . 

Monday morning
 Crazy Sock Tuesday- They got to wear socks all day and no shoes!  They loved it.
 We met Grandma and Aunt Shelle for lunch at 50th St. Caboose on Tuesday.
 Thursday, Clifford was supposed to come read to them but he got stuck on his plane.  So hopefully he'll come another time.
 Friday
Madi's been in school for 3 1/2 weeks now.  The days are just flying by too fast!

No comments: