We celebrated the 4th of July at the pool.
Poor kid, always has to wear a hat because I'm worried about skin cancer!

She LOVES to jump in all by herself now.

I wasn't looking when I snapped this pic (obviously) but I thought it was funny. Mouth wide open!

She likes to pretend to be a frog . . .

as she jumps . . .

in the water! Complete with yelling "Ribbit" and all!

But the most exciting part of the day was when she started swimming all by herself. And I don't mean pushing off of me and swimming a little bit. I would just let go in the deep end and she'd swim 8 to 10 feet to the ladder all by herself. She probably did it at least 15 times before getting tired. She actually did it the Thursday before but Matt hadn't seen her do it yet. So today I'm bringing along the video camera to catch her in action.
We were so amazed and proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment