Sunday, July 10, 2011

Go Knights!

Once Matt got the head coaching job at OL Slaton I knew we had to get a cute school shirt to wear to the games!
That part was easy thanks to etsy.com. Two weeks and $15 later this adorable shirt arrived.
But then the idea of a tutu came to mind and I thought "I can make that!"So I asked friends and searched the internet for advice and found some instructions.
I only used HALF of the tulle suggested and as you can see this is one BIG tutu!
So, needless to say, we will be cutting some of it off so that we're not the center of attention as we go watch the games.
But it was fun and super easy to make! Plus it only cost me $5.
And I think a certain someone likes it too since she's asked everyday to put it on.
I guess all we're waiting on is football season to start now!
Go Knights!

No comments: