Shelle begged and begged us to go to Joyland Wednesday night. She went a few weeks ago and had so much fun. We haven't been before so I wasn't too sure about it but I'm glad we decided to go.
***Not that my normal pictures are any better quality, but these were taken with our OLD camera that can fit in our pocket! So many are blurry and a little dark.
The Group
Madi, Tripp, Morgan, Jacob, Tristan & Bailey
(Tucker not pictured)
When we drove up she said "oh it's my birthday party!" I guess all the balloons, rides and people made her think it was a party.
We thought this lion water fountain was too cute.
Hanging on for dear life!
Poor thing! His knees almost came to his face!
Aunt Shelle and Tuck
Driving the boats!
Watching the big kids go down the water slide!
This was towards the end of the night. They were riding in a fighter plane with guns on both sides. It went up about 8-10 feet in the air. I'm surprised that neither one were scared.
Part of the group waiting for the train ride around the whole park.
Madison and Tucker probably rode more than 20 rides and Matt and I rode quite a few too. We were surprised that there was something for every age group. Plus it was free fountain drink night so it was nice to go grab a free drink all night long.
~Matt folding himeself into the teacup ride with Madi~
I have not laughed that hard in a while. I couldn't catch my breath.
I have not laughed that hard in a while. I couldn't catch my breath.
My brother said we should use this picture for our Christmas cards this year!
What a great idea Uncle Rod!
This was the only ride Madi wasn't too sure about.
But once it got started she settled down.
I think we'll be going to Joyland every summer from now on!
No comments:
Post a Comment