Monday, June 28, 2010

Mom Award???

My sister and I should get some kind of MOM AWARD after the fun filled Saturday we had! My sister had Morgan, Tripp, Tucker and their neighbor friends Tristan and Jacob.
*We started at the library where each kid had fun picking out books to read.
*Then we headed to Bahama Bucks for snow cones.
*We then played at Legacy Play Village. It was HOT!!!
*Then we ended our fun filled day with lunch at Rosas. They have the best food and kid meals.
We all had a great day but no one was as ready for nap time as Shelle and me!

I snapped a few pics before we headed to the pool one day last week.
Madison was making all sorts of faces and poses.




The girl loves her G2!


We headed to the pool on Sunday so Matt could see how much Madi has improved. But of course I forgot to get any pictures of Matt or Madi. But I did snap two of Tucker being funny with his brother's goggles on.



No comments: