Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Madison giving her Daddy a big SMOOCH for Father's Day!
Two Tanned Cuties!
Our little family of 3
Matt loved the card Madi and I made for him. I uploaded some pictures of the two of them to crayola.com and printed them as color pages. Madi had fun coloring pictures of herself and her Daddy.

He got two books for Father's Day . . . Plan B and Bringing up Girls.
She sure LOVES her Daddy!
And her Daddy sure loved his two shirts.
But his favorite present was his 3rd annual coffee mug of course! Probably because it has Madi's handprints on it. We're going to need a display case of some sort to store the past years mugs.
As part of her gift Madi "helped" cut her Daddy's hair. He actually let me turn it on when I gave it to her. She didn't do half bad either!
So serious . . .
Such a ham . . .
Loving the attention . . .
Thinking she's such a big girl cutting Daddy's hair . . .
My parents came down for a little Father's Day celebration. We started by having dinner at Lujans on Friday then the guys went to a poker game. Saturday morning they had an early tee time at Rawls then we grilled hamburgers for lunch and had cake and ice cream.
Grandpa and his Grandkids!
Grandma and Grandpa with all the kiddos.
All of us kids with our Dad!
The "origianl" fam!
(I think we were all laughing at Tucker dancing in this pic!)
My sister's family
(This was the ONLY picture I got of them without the picture hogger Madi jumping in with them. It was too funny! I'd get ready to take their picture and notice she snuck in beside Uncle Cody. She really thinks she's part of their family too!)
Happy Father's Day!

No comments: