Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines, Sharing & Locks of Love

I snapped a "few" pictures of Madison before we went to the Wednesday evening meal at church and then Bible Study. We wore red for Valentines Day!

She wasn't in the best "picture-taking" mood so my car keys did the trick!





So serious . . .
We're working on sharing these days with Madi so when she shared (of all things) McAlister's sweet tea with her cousin Tucker I was so PROUD! It's good stuff!

Just one sip . . .

Almost done ???

Look at me . . . I'm sharing!

My sister Shelle cut her hair off 10 inches and donated it to Locks of Love. I told her I wanted to take before/after pictures of her. I might do this too. I just need to grow my hair out about 1 inch then I should be ready. Thank goodness our hair grows super fast!
BEFORE
AFTER . . .

Tucker kept looking at her over and over . . . like "where's my momma?"
Oh it's her!
No Valentine's Day/Weekend pics here. We just stayed home and Matt made steaks, fries, and shrimp. Then I made some awesome brownies with ice cream. Such a quiet, fun weekend!

No comments: