Friday, February 19, 2010

Seriously . . . ????

A couple of nights ago right before Madison's bed time I hear her say, "it's stuck." I don't think anything of it (really didn't WANT to think anything of it) and kept on reading/watching tv. She said it again so I told Matt to turn on the overhead light. And sure enough Madi had stuck a dark chocolate chip UP her nose! We have given her chocolate chips or m&ms in a bowl before and she has NEVER stuck anything up her nose. Luckily we still have the nose sucker from the hospital and it came out after a few tries, melted of course. We were amazed by how much chocolate there was from one chip.


Where'd that come from?
Hopefully this was the FIRST and LAST sticking-something-up-our-nose incident for Miss Madi!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

At least it wasn't a thumbtack. (My sister did that!)