Christmas Eve started out quite interesting for us. We got 6 to 8 inches of snow I think and our cul-de-sac was blocked from all the stuck cars. We live across from a big park so I think with the wind and snow it kept blowing in faster than anyone could shovel it out. Matt helped get a few cars unstuck then came inside to get warm again. Madi wanted to get bundled up but only made it into the garage and touched the snow then said "let's go inside." She wanted no part of the cold wind and blowing snow!
Once we got home we bundled up and played in the snow. I wrote her name in the snow and she walked around a bit but once she got her feet stuck in the snow she wanted to go inside.



This morning, Matt's parents drove in to have Christmas with us. We played, opened presents and ate a wonderful steak and baked potatos lunch. I have to brag on my in-laws for the great gift that got me. It's a Mobile Office case to carry my laptop, text books, etc when I start teaching at Tech in January. It's perfect since the parking garage is across the street from the education building. I'm so excited to get it all organized and ready for the first day! Thanks Bob and Janet!
The pink Madison-sized flashlight was a big hit. She loves to carry it everyone and shine the light.

Showing Grandma her Magnadoodle.
Great picture of Grandpa and Madi.

Matt, his mom and Madison
More playing . . .
We felt so smart using the timer on our cameras to get a picture of all of us!
As if we hadn't celebrated enough, tonight we met at Lujans for dinner and to celebrate Cousins Christmas with my mom's side of the family. We ate too much and had fun visiting that I only got two pictures and both are of my sister's family and none of my cousins. Maybe next time! Madison got some cute pajamas and we got a gift card to Chili's. Thanks Aunt Bev!
3 comments:
Love those purple PJ's. Y'all had a bunch of snow- a WHITE Christmas!
Hooray! I've been looking forward to seeing how your Christmas was. What a great family you have!! Bliss!
Looks like you all had a busy holiday. Madi is just beautiful!! Aren't they so much fun? Hope you guys have a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment