Sunday, December 20, 2009

Grandma is Awesome!

Grandma (Heider) is awesome! Look at the adorable Christmas dress she made for Madison out of scrap material and from a bad picture on my cell phone of a dress I saw at a craft store. I (sort of) explained the dress and gave her some old Christmas material and a few days later this is what we get in the mail. It's perfect! She is so talented and I hope Madi gets just a fraction of her talent!
It's obvious how much Madi loved the dress!





The other night at dinner we had some Nebraska steak. Matt had to cut up 5 helpings for Madi! 5! He couldn't believe how much she kept eating so he had me take a picture to send up to his Uncle Donny (who we get the meat from) to show him. This girl knows good meat when she tastes it.

Here we are again at Santa Land with our friends the Vargos.



My friend Cheryl will love this picture with both girls crying! They didn't want to leave!

Sweet Lydia!

Madi and her buddies Nora & Lydia.

We are so excited for Christmas at the Heider House!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

The dress is adorable! I love the pic of you and Madi at SantaLand!

Tatum said...

very cute dress!