We had SOOOO much fun over the Labor Day weekend. My mom and Aunt Bev put together a cousin's reunion every Labor Day full of food, fun, games and laughter! And they did not disappoint!
I snapped a few pics of Tripp, Madison and Tucker the night before all the cousins arrived.
Melanie brought a slide show of last Labor Day's pictures and this was one of them. We all kept saying "I thought Madi had curls last year!" I thought so too. Wow what a difference a year makes.
The one below this pic of my mom's dog Sugar is also from last year. No one believes us when we tell them how big Sugar is! I love this picture though of Sugar in front and my mom on the hammock in the background.

More kiddo pics . . . .

This picture shows how much Madi loves her Tripp!
I take the best pictures of Tucker. . . . it's probably because he's the only one that sits still!
Klay and Deborah's dogs Kiel and Eli waiting at the door to be let in.
Noodle found many a lap to be in this weekend. Snoozing with Cousin Kirk.
Tuck before night-night. All grins as usual.
Matt could stand there forever as long as football was on the tv.
Pig tails are a must while at the lake.

Klay and Deborah (engaged . . . . Did I mention Madi will be the flower girl! So excited!)
Noodle in another lap!
Melanie highjacked my camera and took some great photos. Here's one of Chicke enjoying her Labor Day weekend.
The guys enjoyed a few rounds of horse shoes.
Looks like Tripp found something in the lake.





Another round of horse shoes . . .

Please excuse all the underwear pics . . . Grandma taught Madi how to squat outside. Great, just what I need! But it worked and kept us from having to go in and out to use the potty. By the way, Potty Training Update - it's been one month today since we started training and we usually go 5 days without an accident. I'd call that success. And any accidents are usually while we are outside playing or somewhere far from a bathroom.





1 comment:
Sherre,
Your blog is great! Did you create the design? I love the border around your pictures. You need to teach me how to do that. Your pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment