Madison has been a "mini-me" all day today! She started out by grabbing a dish towel and drying/putting away dishes with me this morning. She was too cute wanting to help so I let her.
(These pictures are sooooo blurry! Not sure what I did wrong. I guess I need my photog expert to give me another lesson! ;).......)


She even put things away in the right places. Amazing!
She gave me this look because she knows not to touch knives!

Madi and I then furniture shopped all day with Aunt Erin and again Madi wanted to be by my side all the time. After a long 2 hour nap, Madi "helped" me make my wonderful cake cookies to take this weekend to our Labor Day get-together. They are soooooooooooo yummy and easy to make!

yummmm . . . . .

Daddy snapped a quick pic of us girls in our matching aprons (thanks Aunt Bevie).

Thankfully, once her Daddy got home Madison was no longer a mini-me but a mini-daddy!
So off they went to swing and play outside!
Have a great Labor Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment