Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blogging Marathon

I have so much to blog so I thought I'd do one long blog instead of many short ones. To be honest, I was just able to upload all my pics from my new camera. I think I got too much camera for a novice like me (Shari, I may be calling you after all!).

Madi's grandparents came from Roswell two Sundays ago to take us to eat and to take Madi to the park. It was a little cold, but I don't think anyone cared!





Every week, Madi and I meet up with our friend Cheryl and her daughters Nora & Lydia at the mall. The kids play on the indoor playground then we walk the mall a few times. These aren't all the pics I wanted to post so I guess there will be a second Blogging Marathon post. The babies are calling!
Here are pics of Madi playing in the tube at the mall.




No comments: