Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthday Surprise!!!

I have the best husband ever! Whoever says men don't listen, don't know my Matt. I grew up in Midland and we always ate at Jorges as a family. So in our early married days, Matt would ask me where I want to eat for dinner and I would always say "Jorges, of course." Well, of course driving to Midland for dinner isn't really feasible so we'd pick some place else. But Matt would always say, "One day I'm going to surprise you and take you to dinner at Jorges in Midland." Well, that was my BIRTHDAY surprise Friday night. We got a sonic drink and headed to Midland. It was so sweet and romantic. We talked the entire way down there and back and had the BEST mexican food ever!

This is BEFORE Matt would tell me my surprise . . .

Again, I'm not photogenic at ALL but here is my new hair color. I have NEVER done anything to my hair and decided turning 30 was the best reason to dye it brown. Thanks Ashley! The picture doesn't do the color justice. It's a dark, rich brown. I love it!


My mom took a picture of us when we returned from Jorges. Madi was fast asleep and we were tired too! Yum Yum Mexican food!


3 comments:

shari said...

what fun!

way to go matt!

and i really like your hair! you can kind of tell, but i can't wait to see it in person!

Tatum said...

They have the best breakfast too. So, So, Sweet!

Love the hair color!

Anonymous said...

love the brown! brunettes have more fun anyways...ha ha!

happy birthday!!