Wednesday, March 11, 2026

Work Travel

Loved seeing this Facebook post!  Madi went with her class from our church's preschool to visit People's Bank when she was 5.  Now she's a tell at the bank at 18! 
Dinner with our small group from church!

Cheered on Hunter last Sunday!
Already shared these pics but love seeing them!


I've been traveling quite a bit for work lately - Waco and Dallas. My TTU work friends know I will stop for popcorn. :) 

So, Matt made it a perfect time to have a shrimp boil!  Hunter and Madi didn't complain. 
Then one night was Wing Stop! 
Missed seeing this girl but love the work! 
Seeing previous teacher candidates teaching is so fun!
My team bought cup cakes since I was traveling on my birthday! 
We had to get Madi a new car and went with the same type just newer after she scratched the whole passenger side.
We got the wheels wrapped and now just have a little more to do! 

No comments: