Friday night, Matt and Madi attended a father/daughter dinner before the ball rehearsal.
I was thankful that this wasn't the only picture they shared with me.
After the dinner, Hunter and I met them at the Civic Center for the rehearsal. First were waltz lessons then we ran through the whole program. Twice. It was a long night. :)
Saturday it was time for the cocktail hour before the presentation!
The bouquets were gorgeous!
Time to get ready!
Here is what was read when Madi was presented.
Madi looked so beautiful!
After the presentation, we all went to the dinner and dance. Fathers and daughters waltzed first then we had dinner. I wished I would have taken pictures of our beautiful table. Hunter's parents were able to join us!
After dinner, the fun began!
We could tell they were having a blast so Matt and I snuck away and ended the night at F&B talking about all the fun!
The newspaper ran the story and posted beautiful pictures of all the Debs!
Such a fun time celebrating Madi as she finishes senior year, graduates and starts adulthood!

No comments:
Post a Comment