I jumped all in and started the first of many Senior Sundays! I love sharing baby Madi pictures and reliving all the special memories during her senior year.
After a late night playing volleyball in Midland, she was up and ready for the first day of senior year and senior sunrise!
And for comparison sake, here she is the first day of Kindergarten!
And here she is first day of "Kindergarten" at her preschool that she did when she was 4.
I love the tradition of using kid backpacks for senior year!
And her senior jeans were the perfect thing to wear on the first day!
Her friends decorated her car while she was in Midland the night before.
At Senior Sunrise at the football stadium!
They had burritos, chicken minis, fruit and even a coffee truck!
Madi is the first one to the left of the 2026 on the front row!
Such fun traditions to kick start a wonderful senior year!





No comments:
Post a Comment