Amy, Alyson and I worked out at Red Feather one afternoon. It's nice working outside on good weather days!
Last week we celebrated Amy's 41st birthday doing things she loves!
Eating at great restaurants in small towns! Fred's Garage in Shallowater was so good!
Then boutique shopping in Levelland!
Matt and I celebrated the end of volleyball season with a quick trip to Vegas! Shocking, I know.
We missed Tuck's 16th birthday while we were gone!
Shelle videoed Tuck and Maddie Girlfriend (whose birthday is the day after Tuck/Cody's) opening their gifts from us at lunch.
I think he loved his basketball shoes from us!
And we hope she loved all the fun nurse stuff, pens and Sol De Janeiro bath products!
Being silly on Snapchat with Madi.
We celebrated Carrie's 50th birthday last Thursday at Double Nickel.
Such a great time with friends as always!
It's a slower week with Thanksgiving coming up so this guy has treated me to many happy hours!
At Candlebar . . .
And at Red Feather . . .
We moved the hot tub around the corner on our patio and needed a narrow side table for our coffee, phones, etc. I looked everywhere and couldn't find one with the right dimensions. Grandpa Mayberry to the rescue!
He made it in one day and it fits perfectly!


No comments:
Post a Comment