Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Getting Ready for Back to School!

No denying she's my kid.  Matching up her socks as she's cleaning our her closet. 
Last week before tryouts so Madi's been hanging out with friends as much as possible making cakes, playing pickleball and sand volleyball and whatever else they come up with! 
Love the summer memories! 
Always enjoy my monthly dinners with Bianca, Robyn & Amber!
Grandma Mayberry went to visit family in Iowa so Madi drove Lala for her morning and afternoon runs at the park. 

It is so fun to watch.  Lala runs, clocking close to 30 mph, as we follow her around the park. 
Our flowers are so beautiful that I just had to take a few pictures!


Kirk, Klay and Klay's girls Elora and Kiran were able to go with Grandma Mayberry to Iowa. 

I went to work for Denver for a few days so Matt got to enjoy the Lala run with Madi after church!

Matt showed me that he was making sure Madi ate well while I was gone!
They tried a new crawfish/shrimp boil place while I was gone too!

I was a little under the weather but Amy and I still enjoyed brunch and a bacon flight before the training started Monday morning. 

Orientation for the fall semester was last Friday and we had Raider Red join us to welcome all the teacher candidates! 
Love my team! 


Matt and I sent Madi a picture while we were out running errands and stopped for a quick happy hour. 
Tryouts started this week for Madi!  Teams are announced on Wednesday. 

It's also time for a trim.  It worked perfectly for Madi to join during my appointment between her two-a-days schedule. 
Not quite ready to say goodbye to summer, but it's almost here!
 

No comments: