Last Sunday afternoon, we hosted a graduation tea to celebrate Jessica's high school graduation!
Sure love these moms!
The cookies turned out adorable!
Tuesday was Tripp's 21st birthday so we had to celebrate by buying the birthday boy a drink at the Reserve. We're celebrating him again soon in Vegas but this will have to do for now. :)
We were so happy that Maddie could join us on her first day of nursing school so she could tell us all about it!
Madi and Kennedy were mic'd up during practice a while back but I just saw the video on Instagram and loved it!
Madi got an official email from TTU's pool that she was offered a lifeguard position.
I think we were more excited about her working than she was!
I participated in a research study comparing our evaluation of teachers and AI with Dr. Strong and his team. It will be neat to see the results.
We had to take a group picture and it had to be where we could see that we spent 3 long days in Doug's classroom. He would love this study!
No comments:
Post a Comment