Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Lots of Golf!

Matt and I met Grandpa and Uncle Rod out at the Range for a few hours.  
Grandpa's getting ready for golf season!
Love these special memories . . . 
Saturday we spent almost the whole day spring cleaning outside in the garage and backyard so we got out of the house to reward ourselves and tried F&B for a quick happy hour before dinner. 
The Norrises swung by for a quick visit!
Saturday evening, Madi and a few friends helped Campbell get ready for New Home's prom.  I get the feeling this is what next year will look like for us!


Sunday after NCL and the Art show for our cultural event, we met the Norrises at the Range for some golfing and dinner! 
I met Grandpa and Uncle Rod there again on Monday.  We are enjoying this nice weather!
But of course a cold spell is heading our way!
 

No comments: