Unfortunately, Madi had to see Dr. Campbell, an orthopedic surgeon and get an MRI since her knee swelled after it started hurting a bit. Thankfully, he said no surgery just rest for 4 weeks. Plus PT a couple time a week.
I love working at TTU but I especially love working there when these are right outside my office.
We gave Jody the blanket we made out of all our "Jody" shirts. Now she has something to keep her warm during chemo that will surely generate conversation. :)
This is a picture of my TPI work friends cramming into our elevator back in February at our training. But I wanted to be sure and share as I love working with these ladies!
The Jayton Jaybirds are State Champions! We were so excited to listen to the game while in Denver.
Can't wait to go watch them next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment