After a full day of volleyball on Saturday, we had over the Foleys, Norrises and Renos for the Super Bowl!
So much food and fun!
We had visitors from Delaware this week observing our program. Ann and I were matching so we had to snap a picture!
These are my only Valentine's Day pictures since Madi wasn't dressed before I needed to head out. She loved the Diva detergent so her sheets and pjs smell amazing, plus the candy and new Bio-Ionic curling iron.
We usually do something leading up to Valentine's Day to show Madi how much she is loved by placing a heart on her door or mirror each morning. We've done adjectives that describe her before so I thought I'd do SAT-level adjectives so we all learn a few new words. :) I'm not sure Madi enjoyed our humor but it was fun to see which words we knew!
Can't believe we're already half way to March!
No comments:
Post a Comment