Wednesday night was the first Youth night for the fall at church!
It was sweet of Coach Apple to give Madi and her team a shout out!
Thursday we went axe throwing for a team building event at work!
My amazing team!
Very thankful for this group!
We all got a kick out of my face in the background. I did not approve of this!
Madi and her team dressed up for the football game Thursday night!
Love that we got the list of dress up days to come so we're not at Walmart at 9pm looking for a shirt! :)
Liberty is ranked!
Saturday we went with the Norrises to get permanent jewelry.
Madi and I wanted an anklet! Madi because she's a volleyball player and can't have jewelry on during game and me because I hate jewelry on at night! I'm hoping I can get used to it!
While we were away, Matt was enjoying watching multiple games at the same time!
Whew! What a busy few days!








No comments:
Post a Comment