Matt and I went on a day date this past Tuesday just to spend some time together before Christmas!
We enjoyed brunch then I told him let's go look at cars since we haven't decided what we wanted to do about a car for Madi. I still like my car a lot and it's only 5 years old. We saw quite a few that we knew Madi would like so we brought her back to the lot after picking her up from school. She fell in love with the black Audi (like I knew she would!). She said it's her dream car and she can't believe she gets to drive it!
We took it overnight and on a few test drives to make sure it was a good fit.
She named it Maverick so I think it's safe to say she wants to keep it!
Thankful for our third bay so we can all park together. Now I bet she really wants October 17, 2023 to get here even faster than before! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment